Monday, November 12, 2007

Today I walked outside with a hooded sweatshirt and felt great. It was a bears hoodie to be exact and it felt good after rex's fourth quarter heroics yesterday. This past weekend was pretty exhausting as I threw a surprise b-day party for my sister and then drove down to Carbondale and back. A few highlights were Robby and his mojito making machine(by machine I mean his trained expertise) on friday, dancing leg guitar to AC/DC on Saturday, and eating day-old pokie stix while listening to the bears on sunday.

As for me I'm trying to finish a few more experiments so I can propose a thesis. We've also been playing out a bit more than average and will be at the bottle this wednesday.



It should make for a fun night. We are playing with Ravens and Chimes from New York City and they are pretty awesome. Give them a listen, I dare you not to like them. My favorite is the flute/piano on the lafayette song.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

your consistent blogging is impressive.

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here
Links