Monday, October 08, 2007

two yolks in one egg, thats when I woke up and remembered the bachelor party

On Sunday I cracked an egg to make a standard 2-egg scrambie/english muffin sandwhich. Only when I cracked the second egg, two yolks came out. So I had a 3-egg scrambie/engish muffin sandwhich. Those crazy cage-free egg people must be relaxing these chickens into evolution.

Darling will be playing soon at the Empty bottle. First time in two years so we're pretty excited:



Fall is here, only its 89 degrees. Life is moving a bit quicker and more productive lately. I threw Kit a bachelor party a couple of weeks ago. Thanks to everyone who helped make it a success.

It all started with Banana pancakes and various breakfast items. Jason and Nick really got into making bacon:




After breakfast and many shots of whiskey, we made for frisbee golf in hammond Indiana:



Then it was on to the booze toury conveniently located only 5 min from the course. Kit's pointing to the office of the founder of 3 floyds brewery:



Yishai's the only one posing here. The grain in his hand tasted like grapenuts. I immediately had my front shirt pocket filled



Here's a pic of the whole group:



After the tour we had some dinner at the brew pub and each bought a growler to contribute to the nights festivities



Here's nick and the alpha king on our way out



After this pic we drove back to chicago and I relinquished my role as designated driver which also coincided perfectly with my total drop off in picture taking. The rest of the night was a blast. Kit, congrats on marrying Natalie, you guys are great and I wish you guys all the best.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

why can't i see any of the pics?

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here
Links