Monday, June 18, 2007

old man river tops it all

So Rudy's breakout role would best be characterized as Old Man River. Thanks to Rudy for inviting us this time. It really was his best performance as I laughed to the idea of grilling a frozen pizza. There is another show this friday so anyone who missed it should go. In any case it made the 10 second clip award for this week.



Tonight I watched the interview with prince harry and william and it was a foreshadow of the future of Britain. They are both in the military and each want to save the world. William wants to ride helicopters for the UN and Harry wants to be a safari guide as well help with relief work in Africa. As I was watching this show there was a news update about candy that has meth in it that was used to dupe little kids into becoming addicted to drugs. I remembered when I was a kid and my parents told me to inspect my candy to make sure nothing was tampered with. This terrifying concept must have been when society was truly lost. When one house can't give children candy without it having razer blades or drugs lining it. Thats a pretty scary thing to have to worry about.

Darling is playing a week from today at the note. I've never been to the note but its at milwaukee and damen so should be close to most. Here's the new flyer

2 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

Rudy's show was good - him being the best of course. I got a sneak listen to 'old man river' last week when I heard him singing in the shower. Great acoustics in there.

That's scary about the meth candy but candy poisonings/needles are for the most part urban myth and hysteria. Here are the snopes articles: http://snopes.com/horrors/mayhem/needles.asp and http://snopes.com/horrors/poison/halloween.asp

Cheerio...

7:17 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

That artwork is great.

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here
Links