Tuesday, September 04, 2007

End of the summer, gasp

So the summer ended this past weekend. On thursday The costims won over the sabres, 18 to 17, to end the regular season. We ended the season 9-4 which I believe could be a costims record. We look forward to the post-season and the championship race we've been coveting these past 4 months. The rest of the weekend was a blur of bbqs. Somewhere in the middle I had this drawn on my back by Miss Cashman. Notice the Orions belt of acne and my famous heart-shaped birthmark:

Its actually me coming out of the clay river with an anvil fist. It struck me that I hadn't been on that creek since I was 16 or so, over ten years ago. I went with joe mike and probably chad. Here's a picture of diggers:

We had a nice spread for bbqing. I went to the supermarket with nick and ray knowing, that we would probably be spending millions on condies and the fixins'. I approached the market with a loud verbal disclaimer telling everyone that we should try to make it so the total comes out to 8*5 dollars. Halfway through I gave up and searched for fresh tomatoes, french onion dip, and bocas. After we were rung up, the total ended up being 43.50, a mere 3.50 higher than my benchmark. Moments later I learned that nick and ray bought alligater jerkie which made me think that sometimes things turn out the way you planned it even when you don't. In any case here's our dinner table with some candid shots of eating, looking down, thinking, and dodging a picuture:

So I'm gonna end this blog with a kitesque ending, ie a solo shot of myself and a quote like "just chillaxing"


Now if only chris had submission for under two-minute songs, I'd be set.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

too bad you didn't take any pictures of humboldt-fest '0sev and blog about those good times. you can't help but disagree...those were good times, and team brother/sprague suck at shoes.

9:50 PM  
Blogger thealphafelines said...

so nick found his shorts?

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here
Links