Tuesday, August 28, 2007

CT hey what the hell

These past couple of days I've gone downtown to a workshop at UofC's gleacher center and have rode the "el biatcho". I could of gone with the "hell" but didn't want to overdo it what with the title and all. Anyway I was at the western stop this morning and the trains were backed up leaving me sweaty and angry. Sweaty cause I was wearing long pants and a longsleeve shirt on top of it being 90+ out. Angry cause I decided to skip breakfast and coffee for the free bagels and OJ at the workshop. I was standing at the stop and then I noticed someone I knew, Cristi R. from highschool. I immediately thought of the table we had with Sarah, Munchie, and Slaughter my senior year. I got fluffer nutters everyday that quarter which seems awesome but was probably malnutritious. A couple of minutes into conversation the train finally pulls up and I bid her farewell. So I try to get in the train onlly it was packed like sardines. I attempted to close my eyes and squeeze in a little but was shot down by two middle-aged ladies who didn't want to get that close, "sorry you're not gonna make it in here." Then Cristi walks in and the two ladies didn't do shit, as if she fit like a puzzle piece or something. I finally made it to the workshop by 9:30am, more sweaty, angry, hungry, and late.

Everyone should come out tomorrow to the mutiny as Paper is playing. There's no cover and should be a good time. How could you say no to this guy:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here
Links