Thursday, December 15, 2005

You said you got T-Rexs...


Somethings a brewing at UofC and it looks like it may be dinosaurs. I had so many lines to choose from("clever girl","I remember my first show the flea circus", "You name it we got it, Jurassic park is back online!",feel free to add your awesome jp line, man did that sound lame). In any case I walk through this area everyday and I have no idea why they need a fence so high, if anyone could fill me in that'd be great. And before anyone says security, know that the other side is an open area for hanging out between classes or if you've so happened to decide to play frisbee between classes, kind of like the quad but much smaller and obviously less cool. Yes, you guessed it, less cool because you can't throw an aerobie frisbee from one end and hula hoop the top of foelinger on the other end.

5 Comments:

Blogger kit said...

"The dinosaurs will find a way." And "How do you know they're all girls? Do you go around the park lifting up all the dinosaurs dresses?"

You should throw a frisbee over the top for an excuse to climb over. I think they got King Kong on the other side.

9:20 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

"Dino DNA!"...

...and so forth

10:43 AM  
Blogger Jeff Schneider said...

Thats what I was waiting for. How about a little something like this..."HOLD ON TO YOUR BUTTS." That was easy.

12:47 PM  
Blogger Bishai said...

the part when they're landing on the island in the helicopter, and sam neil can't find the other half to his seat belt, there's a quick cut to richard attenborough and he's like "Ya-hoo." that "ya-hoo" cracks me up every time. I mean who actually says ya-hoo?

11:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

how did i miss this post?
"mr. hammond, i think we're back in business!" cut to SLJ's arm on her shoulder

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here
Links