Monday, November 21, 2005

Invasion from the north and south: milhouse nonetheless



Roy's even in this picture although only in hat form. This picture basically sums up the weekend. Friday night we stayed in and listened to records and were only yelled at by my neighbors once. On Saturday we treated ourselves to a second saturday by waking up early and having a 3 hour breakfast consisting of waffles,cinnamon rolls, and a big ol' pot of papa nicholas coffee. After Breakfast we ran through the leaves in the sidewalk and made our way to Sonnys pizza. After realizing i forgot something I put on the afterburners and ran home as I ran I passed a man who was diligently rubbing the dirt out of the top of his jeep cherokee. I stopped in track and wondered if this old man has had a sad life or a worthwhile one. After falling out of that minute I made my way for sonnys where we had 6 pieces of pizza and a basket of french fries. From here we ascended west on Fullerton for Haas Park. Will and Roy stopped at the grocery store for smokes,water,V8,and a candy bar. The day was unseasonably warm and really felt like one of those days you don't get back. The rest of the weekend kind of faded from there. A family party where nick sprained his ankle, a late nighter at rainbo, and even a stinky lead to a party. Sunday we ate like kings a the saucer, watched a few proud bears moments, and then everyone departed.

After things returned to normal I went to see Walk the Line which I whole-heartedly recommend. It gives you a window into the mind of Johnny Cash that I never knew existed. As a final note I leave you with a funny video I happened across. Very strange indeed...I think they were....I couldn't tell but I think they were asian.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeff said...

The Lizard is taking off! Everyone's Panicking!

beaut post.

4:10 PM  
Blogger kit said...

A wonderful weekend bronzed in smoke and booze. This one made a lasting impact blurring and focusing craziness. Thanks once more for gracious hosting and boasting from the one whos the mosting.

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here
Links