Monday, November 28, 2005

Monday ramblings

This story is about as sad as they come
On a completely different note I was studying in Cobber coffee shop and was amidst a weakerthans song which shot my mind to a graduation party at scott D lux's where I sitting on the grass talking to cindy and saying that this truly felt like we were sitting on the fence between past and presence tense. She though I was being truly poetic but had nick in stitches next to us. Right in mid-thought back in present day though the guy at the register yells out, a free laughy taffy for the person to name this band. Most of the people in line and at tables were looking down or rambling to themselves as usual. I yell out the canadian wonders and after one attempt to throw a laughy taffy to me which hit the light I got a sweet gooey load of sour apples in my mouth. That made me happy. As I was walking through campus on this unseasonably warm day I saw guys with motors on their backs blowing leaves out of bushes and it looked really fun because they seemed like astronauts in motion(aside from the whole leaving the ground thing). I thought for a moment the peacefulness of existence.

2 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

Well, here's my second comment of the day to keep up with your posts - a warm shot of taffy for knowing the Weakerthans? Good show! I ran into Emmett during lunch hour and he had his fresh printed marriage license in his hand. Wild!

12:02 PM  
Blogger kit said...

Taffy and Coffee? Where are we Rand McNally where people walk on their hands and hamburgers eat people?

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here
Links