Tuesday, December 13, 2005

funky Buddha

So I was having a few grolsch latch-tops with JC and Nick at the Quench last night and I begin to hear a ghost from the past. I turn around and ask the ghost in question if he ever lived in Budapest. He answers yeah why. I proceeded to explain to him that he was part of the reason I missed four trains out of Budapest due to recreational activities. Now don't get me wrong I did enjoy the thermal baths and underground exploration of buda but I did bring the entire hostel to tears watching "Its a wonderful life" on Christmas day. Getting back to the encounter aforementioned previously, Justin finally said, "oh yeah we went to that reggae bar." I replied, "yup thats the time I'm talking about, when you got all up on blondie." Now Justin was from Chicago so I thought maybe I'd see him when I got back to the big city. Now thats a small world.

Here's a picture I took on my way home. It looked pretty creepy and really demarcated the end of the night for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here
Links