Sunday, November 27, 2005

At least peace and quiet as we awaken from the debris

Every year its the same thing. Thanksgiving weekend equals an easy opportunity for a mini vacation filled mostly with stuffing and booze. The weekend began on Wednesday and I found myself walking into ol' crystal to Erich, Ben, Nick, and Will cooking grilled cheese and pounds and pounds of bacon. The air was filled with greasy smoke that filled every pore. It's quite the cologne as girls will think you eat tons of bacon and will offer up some post-sex bacon platters if you go home with them. Not like I'm saying that from experience or anything as being a veggie I could maybe offer a few morning star crumble tacos. The night progressed into will and erich taking turns putting on the helmet and hitting each other as hard as they could and then laughing hysterically shortly after. From there the weekend was a hazy blur of stuffing food in mouth and washing down with a mighty porter. On Saturday night I bought one kirichiban from the jewel by myself totaling a mighty $1.86, felt like the dude and maybe should have paid with a check. In any case the scary part is walking through the parking lot to Milwaukee and having weird strangers say things to you as you pass. I had one guy say you should beat whores because they deserved it. That really knocked me out of the happy go lucky state my kirichiban search entailed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

He may have been from Detroit - they love consuming whores there. Seriously, though - the liquor store on Division by the post office is spooky.

6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here
Links