Friday, January 14, 2005

I dreamt about finding a briefcase that was old fashion looking but inside there was a cell phone with my name on it, a bottle of wine from italy with about 1/8 left, two postcards of crash test dummies eating breakfast and smiling, a laptop case, and had velvet lining. I can't make any sense of it but maybe I'm becoming what I'm about to become. Briefcases line the basement walls as well as the attic, I think its in my bloodline and this dream surfaced to alert me to reality. Or maybe not.

When I woke up today I stepped in cat vomit. I threw the sock away and whistled to myself since it barely phased me. I went to cub food to pick up 5 boxes of oatmeal and coffee cake for work and when I put the food in the back seat the door latch was frozen so it just stayed open. I grabbed tape and rigged it closed all the while saying you better Belize this isn't going to ruin my day. When I got to work the door thawed enough to latch shut and my cuffs were bone-dry.

However what was still going on in my head was the daily procedure people have at the supermarket on a Friday morning around 8am. I saw a butcher, with blood all over the front of his apron, throw a slab on the floating meat aisle.
Then a man yelling at a woman about yogurt placement on the shelf. The person behind me ordered batteries, cake mix, and a magazine. Must have been making robot cake monsters who are going to hunt down celebrities. A bit of a stretch I guess.

GP is on the radar


1 Comments:

Blogger one too many mornings said...

don't fight it, the transformation is only beginning, picture luke at the end of empire staring at his new mechanical hand, after vader chopped off his real one. It all started with a black glove which you will call a brief case filled with cans of tomatos and books on tape.
Question, do you wear only one earphone of your walkman?

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here
Links