Tuesday, January 04, 2005

In the year 2005

We're here.

The weather was remarkably mild on New Years eve. Going outside and wearing nothing but a T-shirt and jeans is rare gem for winter time and releases happiness from the stranglehold of old man angry(the ice king sitting upon his frosty throne, with penguins at his fingertip). I learned of my aging process when I went to jump up over a wooden fence and missed by a half shoe length. Little skid on the arm was a small price to pay. Kinda reminded me of when cats jump on to couches/chairs and just miss. That's probably one of the funniest things to see and I must have been just as hilarious.

New Years was a class act and Danny did his best to one up Donny. Although as Gary said, "definitely some key characters missing from each group," I thought the party was a blast. Highlights in my head were in chronological order: pre-new years singalongs, champaign toasts, hipnotyzing people with cake on a stick, and finally dancing the charleston. As with any new years extravaganza, in my book at least, the night resolves into huge scene missing. Waking up with cigarette butts you didn't smoke and 4-5 stains on your clothes from drinks that missed your lips. I wouldn't have changed a thing.

1 Comments:

Blogger kit said...

excellent cat reference, I know that at least Jason, Brad, Laurel and I got a laugh out of that one. While somewhere Nick is crying with his cat hating heart...

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here
Links