Thursday, April 26, 2007

Alan Lee and the ally cat

I was watching Chicago Tonight this evening(I'm getting old) and they had this segment on 18 year old senior Alan Lee who is facing prison time for his story he wrote in CREATIVE WRITING. I felt the need to capitilize that part. Couple this with Ennui's lates entry and you've got yourself a terrifying state of affairs. There is a blurring of line between crazy and dangerous and I'm pretty sure this is gonna get worse before it gets better.

I was taking the garbage today(woolers, damn garbage why won't it take out itself) and I noticed a kitty in the ally. Sitting in a driveway this led me to wonder if this cat heated itself on my engine during the winter or maybe in the pipes coming from our laundry area.

2 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

That's a sick sick and disturbing thing they're doing to that kid. I just pray there's no new 'terrorist attack' on America before the next election - so we don't have a 'war powers act' that enables Bush to get more powers, or god forbid, postpone elections.

1:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

we have about 20 strays living next door and i actually felt sorry for one when he followed me to the door and since my landlord recently fixed the spring, the door slammed in his face.

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here
Links