Tuesday, April 24, 2007

April showers*

I was taking the garbage out tonight and noticed it pouring. I was gonna run to the car to get the next disc from harry potter, half blooded prince** but it was raging down
rain. It reminded me of every time school was closing up at UofI for the spring semester and there would be that crazy april night of rain where you feared for drowning hobos. The last one I vividly remember was senior year in front of roy/nick/pip/toms. In addition to rain there were was an excellent lightening and thunder show as well. I remember playing frisbee on california next to that school and getting sopping wet. That was the night of the ween concert at the canopy, tommy came home dancing about how he matched jean and dean shot for shot.






*april showers may bring May flowers but mayflowers bring pilgrims as well

**I am a bonafied hipocrite, long live the chosen one

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here
Links