Wednesday, April 04, 2007

come see my brother's and neighbor's bands at the hideout on thursday: That's like silly squared times silly! see below

As in tomorrow. The show starts at 9pm and annie "rock falls" reese will be opening so get there on time. Plus the singleman affair will be playing as well...

eeear what?



Who could ask for anything more than tons of friends at the hideout on a thursday night.


Life's been moving pretty quickly lately. It's scary to think how fast february and march blew by. We recently added another cat to our apartment We've been slowly anti-weening Ween into this new kitty who for the most part hisses alot and occasionally cuddles up to you. We've been slowly introducing the two cats together but have been mostly concentrating on mixing there room schedules and blankets. I guess the lesson is to concentrate on the smells first and then actual contact later. Its all very confusing and I've got to give my thesis proposal by the end of this quarter for my next four years of research which doesn't help matters much. Anywho I've been going to daytrotter alot lately(thanks nick and annie) and have really been enjoying some elf power and of montreal gems.


And last but not least, a pearl in the internet ocean, a commentary on crappy cereals featuring these amazing contributions:




And finally as a sendoff I'll quote the host of JBTV(channel 34), who was interviewing a band that is going to play at the mutiny(crappy bar a block from me)tonight:
Bye bye, stay high, and keep on rocking and rolling.

5 Comments:

Blogger annie said...

aww thanks, jeff, for the plug! glad that SOMEONE is enjoying daytrotter.....it's seriously such a hidden gem. aaand it's so geographically close to rock falls, another thing that makes it awesome! check out the sunset rubdown songs--start with "they took a vote and said no" first, then listen to the other three.

1:22 PM  
Blogger kit said...

Jeider,

I think I got some parts of your tour, I skipped the pee rubbing though. Thats an awesome sitar (I believe) that Dan is wielding. Like a metaphysical light saber of sound. When are you guys coming down again? Soon I hope, Apr. 15th and the caves are open again...tempting...

9:11 PM  
Blogger Jeff Schneider said...

wedding in cleveland that weekend, how about the first week in may?

10:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

how about the 2nd weekend in may?...i'm having a bday party el 5 de mayo!

4:38 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Let's see those pictures from the party.

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here
Links