Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I love that john travoltas


I couldn't believe my own eyes when I saw that john travoltas in the redeye. This picture made me laugh for a good long while. I just think he's progressed in his plumpness in a linear fashion from saturday night fever to pulp fiction to Micheal(weird one where he has wings and dances, haven't seen it) to this new version of grease.

I've been hibernating again but these last few peaks of spring have shine the light in my eyes a bit. So in turn I've been walking around the square lately. Its good exercise and your sure to see some some strange everyday routines people follow. Like that old lady who sits in the park bench and watches the sunset. Or the kids who are always yelling and chasing each other on their low rider bikes. Can't forget the people who don't pick up their dogs doodoo, god bless them. Lets see I've had a dog for a while now and I forgot bags again, I'm a worthless dote and shouldn't be allowed outside. Today we walked to home depot to get some work done on the singles for "feels the same" which will be available at the show on thursday. Anyways I was walking the aisles and it felt just like that part in idiocacy at costco(must say kind of a dud of a movie). There was one employee in the megadome of the hardware section making keys. All I need was a "eye and hook" lock and nobody had any idea. So I took matters in my own hands, went to the lock section, and found what I needed. It kind of reminds me of when I go to kinkos to make flyers and the person helping me doesn't think I can convert 8 1/2 by 11 to 11 by 14. Point of story, sometimes you've got to learn things on your own.

Now that I have your attention or completely lost it depending on your attention span and amount of time allowed to look at the internets, I'd like to shamelessly promote darling's show this thursday, March 22nd at the Darkroom(2210 W. Chicago). Here's another poster and as usual there will be about 3 shirts for sale of the design(only in existence).

2 Comments:

Blogger annie said...

jeffer, i'm so sad that i'll miss your show tonight.....something tells me that with laurel's grad school schedule, she won't be there either. if you have any singles left over, i would really love one!

blah blah.
--a.

6:57 AM  
Blogger kit said...

J-man, It's already after your show. Hope it was great. You guys should come down sometime, couples weekend part 2 - "this time its fun" or ditch the ladies and we cave it mushroom style. Either way hope chicago is treating you well...

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here
Links