Friday, May 12, 2006

observations

So I was getting lunch outside at Potbellys on sunday and we noticed a group of guys talking rather loudly to the table next to us. They were speaking roundtable style about life, girls, and beer. To give you an impression about the type of guys these were, a frail old lady limped by asking if they thought it was a nice day(sunny and 75, no comment necessary) and one replied by saying he'd seen better. As I was saying before they were speaking roundtable like asking about people they hadn't seen. They went from dave to pete to matt and finally got around to ol' Poop. It boggles my mind that someone could have possibly developed such a nickname. Hey whats poop up to, that crazy dog. I don't know but if its ol' Poop then it must be off the hook. I thought that was hilarious and I spent the rest of day thinking of potential ol' poop stories.


In another observation I was walking down the hallway in the hospital and a secretary passed me by saying that she was happy hair was back and that she was sick and tired of the clean cut look. I know my wings are coming in nicely but I was under the impression that my hair was still under control.

Finally I was at quenchers getting a few guineous fages and they had the muppet show on. I began to lose enjoyment for the show due to its almost uncanny association with crank yankers. I know the muppet show came first and in all aspects trumps the crank, but I still can't get those yanking voices out of my head long enough to enjoy the show.

Come to the sount union art show tonight. Single man will yet again fall victem to herd mentality and play with a full band. Don't let this deter you, with the full band its like going from black and white to color only its not a tv you built from scratch, its one from japan. I'll let you decipher if thats good or bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here
Links