Monday, April 03, 2006

stacking dishes are kind of like inkblots




Its strange to think about how stacking dishes is a direct extension of how you live your life. There are many dimensions to be considered here like how long you let your dirty dishes stink with food crusties forming. Then you have the adventurous side of yourself testing how many dishes you can stack in the drying recepticle. I know I have a lot of empty space but the idea is to keep the heavy dishes near the base and then to add tupperware as an accent. Sometimes you have to get creative like with the cutting board island and the hanging parmeson graters.




As of recent though things have been cooling off. Kind of ramping up for the summer to start. I've got softball in about a month and I'm the coach. That means cages,laps, and game balls. Its gonna be sweet. I'll leave this post with one hilarious advertisement I saw. It was for The Alley(clothing/goth stuff) and it said, "for those who don't want to wear white caps and be a frat boy clone" No we'll be a goth clone. Amused the hell out of me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Brett likes to "joke" about how i used to be goth in highschool. Not true. According to you guys, I used to be a pirate. I accidentally typed in schneider.blogspot.com and the title to the most recent post was Is Ruby Ready for Enterprise?

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here
Links