Wednesday, May 03, 2006

pablo, honey, Ozuna is clutch

Nothing like a late night game on the U. 11 innings and two clutch hits by Pablo not to mention a granny by Crede(I do believe he got greedy). This quarter is a lot less stressful than the last two quarters and I'm actually doing research again. I'm looking at how stress levels lead to breast cancer and I think I may have even got ol' "back from hill valley" "Boo Radley" Brad a job. Time to throw a match behind you as you leave the urban on milwaukee, Waoooosh. In another note regarding the six corners, I saw critical mass having some sort of intersection tribal jam last Friday. A little unsettling was two bikes mangled and tons of police. Not to point out the obvious here but chicago drivers are bad enough as it is, so why not get loaded and swerve all over traffic. After that joyful note its clear sailing for zoo de what, oh yeah the big mac shaq attack. Maybe another darling cover at that bar on macinaw island. Definitely getting lost in the woods, always a must. Too bad we lost Kit from this round, I pray each day that his plans get cancelled for that weekend and pulls a davis surpise on us.

I thought of this earlier but nick re-emphasized my prior beliefs about Dr. Roberts.

He just might be...



you can decide though...




After this montage you would logically to pin me as a die hard OC fan. To which I have two words for you. DA BULLS. Or in the words of Micheal Jordan visiting the superfans: Da bulls da bulls da bulls da bulls da bulls.

jeff

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

close but no dice

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here
Links