Friday, December 23, 2005

One of these days

One of these days I think out christmas presents farther than 4 days before christmas. I'm a pretty tolerable person though and don't mind fighting people for parking spots and having people walk into you while gabbing on the cell phone. But I do think I give out sincere gifts for the most part(excluding my last year present to my brother which was DVD he already owned, not to classy on my part) so why fix it if it ain't broke. This year was no different as I finished shopping for 4/5 people from the computer today and I think I did pretty good. For pickup of course, I'm no will doran.com

Its the classic dec 23rd party night before christmas weekend. This holiday before the holiday has much in common with the wednesday before thanksgiving where everyone is thrown into a state of utter relief and freedom the shackles of modern society. I got myself a kaitlin sighting on Wednesday night and she needs to come out again to prove to stella how she will get her chicago groove back.

1 Comments:

Blogger Claude Richard said...

You think clearly.
Merry Christmas for you !

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here
Links