Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Ghost world

The work week between christmas and new years is always an abandoned wasteland. The few the proud the pathetic that muster the energy to get work done. Christmas was good fun and I thoroughly enjoyed rainbra. I'm pretty sure that was the first time I'd seen Ruby since she cruised cali. Good to see her and her new beau Brett, who is good as gold in my book. He even verified a quasi-quindi cindy sinbag siting darting throught the rainbo curls and and all(I think I even saw a military style side-bag). Man I have nothing to say right now so I'll dip into ramblings I conjured on Sunday night. The thought struck me that pani-mation is a funny take on anime. So here I introduce Peter Pan with a dirty asian twist alla ghost in a shell. I thought Panime even sounded good but my sister called me out and told me to stick with panimation.

1 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

Good night at the bar indeed! Ben, Erich, Mora and I made it another one last night with photo booths galore.

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here
Links