Sunday, October 23, 2005

Lets go WHITESOX!


Buerhlieve it or not this is one pitch away from a konerko grandslammer. I once thought that the best baseball game I've ever been to was when I was 11 and rocking robin hit a grandslam to win the game for my birthday. This one however takes the cake, it takes the plates, and oh yeah it takes the bride and groom candies on top as well. After the game I jumped around on 35th st for a while and got on CBS with my "I Buerhlieve!" sign flailing. On the other side I wrote, "On Contreres we won game 1. I'm not getting Crede but I Buerhlieve we will win again tonight!" Yeah that may have been a little too long and illegible for the world to take right now. All I have is Opera Lee in my head with his suit and cape bellowing, "LEEEEETS Go WHITESOX!"  Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

that must've been the sickest game ever to have been at! i was working and missed it but i was jumping around like an idiot when i saw the replays. i like your sign

2:17 PM  
Blogger one too many mornings said...

lee with a cape and suit, just completed my image in my head....perfect.

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here
Links