Tuesday, November 01, 2005

a couple excerpts making a sandwich with my life

this is the face of terror
Anne Marie Mitchell
43 years of age
her desolate existence once more afflicted by altering her past mistake
a hope which is unfortunately doomed to disappointment
for warnings from the future to the past must be taken in the past
today may change tomorrow but once today is gone
tomorrow can only look back in sorrow that the warning was ignored
said warning as of now stamped not accepted
and stored away in a dead file
in the recording office
of the twilight zone


from "spur of the moment"

good ol' Rod

yup watched some twilight zone with JC and have been absorbed. Been staying up late a lot lately wearing midterm pants the 12 hours I'm at home a day.

super fast followup from weekend...

got downtown by 11:45am on Friday and was instantly turned into soxfan homogenized jam the second I got out of the subway. I'm pretty sure one more person would have broken martins' pool. I had a huge sign made out of my I buhrleive banner and redeye clippings so things were a little less than comfortable. So much so I decided to scale the wall to a flower bed 12 feet up. After trading a bouncy for acceptance on that tier I immediately started draping my homemade marth sox-loving washington flag as the double deckers were going by. As AJ passed me he started to pull the camera guy and started to point to me vigorously. Yeah we're talking grandkid material here. After the parade passed me by and I shook the tickertape out of my hair I met up with Marielle and Jeff G. and made our way towards the bottle neck of wacker/lasalle. We then went into an old loading dock of a building near the intersection and were able to navigate our way out to lower wacker drive. We quickly snuck through the two scary roads, passed a few scuba divers(great place you two), and quickly advanced on the intersection. We found a big truck that looked climbable and were quickly on top with this birds eye view



After a couple of bouncies and the sox saying good bye we descended from this peak of feeling we were riding along with the van we were standing on we shuffled through the tickertape laden streets. I did a few dives, kicks, fake snowballs, and the pick up a bunch of tape/throw it in the air/dance around like its money and repeat. We finished it off with a few more bouncies and jimmy johns outside with a picture present fall colored tree and a perfectly placed el just passing by.




well she the press is running away from judy
the way the way the white house is running away from scooter libby
They're saying good bye and good luck
that was the essence of what bush said,
"scooter libby has been a great guy but we have important things to do"
and the press seems to be abandoning judy miller in the same way


from Micheal Kinglsey on the Charlie Rose show

3 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

We all know you secretly hate baseball - but that was a glorious rally.

6:59 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

i feel out of the loop and i'm compelled to ask -- what's a bouncy? I've translated Schneider-speak based on context for it to mean either "Golden Girl" or "Hi-Style." Am I correct?

9:08 AM  
Blogger Jeff Schneider said...

read the previous post I define it

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here
Links