Sunday, November 13, 2005

Its just easy to step just flip it stick it and see ya later bye

A good ol' line from eric fensler to start it off. I was reading from my journal when I was in Budapest on christmas in 02' and its like opening that book from the neverending story. The room started to shake a little bit and I was sent through the fabric of time to only observe not partake in the fun times my previous self was having("Then I got some good chinese with Justin and headed off for the trains station at 8pm. Missed the train cause the office was closed. So I retreated sadly back to the hostel for another night, wrote some songs(tomorrows light)and smoked more. John was fooling around and rammed me into Todd. Todd exploded and fell on the ground and made a thud. I'm pretty sure he got a concussion because he acted nuts. The new guy in my room snores like a bastard so I slept next to the pool table. I slept through the 6am train but made the 10:10 train and even had time for postcards and gyros"). At that point I slammed the journal down and started reading again for school. Damn damn things to suck your attention away. Blinking lights and fast cars yup the devils handiwork.

Last night I was in Champaign to see my brothers band play at the new IMC(which is in the old post office in downtown Urbana where they were, brace yourself pip, having a barnraising festival for the brand new urbana free radio station. I thought it was weird enough that wimpe was the size of a spaceship and there was a new building being built called the post genomic science building but I'd never seen so many middle aged activists, 19 year-old girls in tinyshorts carrying hammers and punk-patched headtotoe, and hipsters in one place for a common good then in this new beginning of hope against the evils of the world. After the show, I opted to go to the office for a while to hang out with 6 separate schneiders(cousins) including myself where conversation was a battle to be heard and voice elevations were played just like deuces in the game asshole. We decided to not go to CO Daniels with Kelly and company as the horror of fuckmeboots bizniches and hamburger head fratty Mcwhitecaps would have been more than my head could handle. I settled on the most stable thing I still know would always be there for me...pokies. The next morning I felt the excess sweat coming through my pores much like bacon grease leftover in the griddle and I saw the sunday morning sun seeep through the windows saying "You're in Urbana so relax" After a few cups of coffee from my sisters french press we went to OHOP not Le Peep and felt like the the end of phantom menace as a sort of homecoming of sorts. It was the first time I'd been there since the regime change and the end of 17 person tables. I ordered the apple pancake ate half of it as usual and toasted a freshly squeezed orange juice to the sky in pure bliss for a fun night in chambana.

I stumbled across this and absolutely lost it. I'm not usually into the whole farting humor stuff(except farting gary from Mr. Show of course) but this made use of hilarious mannersisms of televangelists. And bread for eating will also provide and multiply ooooooooh.

4 Comments:

Blogger Bishai said...

"...Dr. stewart: down to zero, relaxing, we’re going to feel very fresh [fart], we’re going to feel very healthy [fart], and let’s take a nice, deep breath --
Gary phelps: I can’t breathe, sir, uh, I’m sorry, I just -- [squirty fart]
Gary phelps: oh my God -- what did you eat? it smells like baby food --

Dr. stewart: all right, we’re relaxing -- that one probably squirted out a little into the pants, but we’ll just continue with thte floating [fart] -- yeah, that was definitely a squirt -- but h
E go, one, zero, we are under. are you relaxed?..."

11:13 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

I've heard the legend of this new Wimpe -- that it's the size of IMPE, Assembly Hall, and the Wohler's Globe combined. Insanity.

I hear they've got a Starbucks and a Potbelly's down there now, and they've partitioned off all the hippies into one dirty portion of Urbana.

I've really got to go back.

-pip

1:11 PM  
Blogger one too many mornings said...

wait a second, if you take the C.O. from C.O. Daniels and rearrange the letters you get the O.C.?
coincidence...?
I think not!

5:24 PM  
Blogger the homunculus said...

or rearrange the whole name and you get Nads O' Lice. Therefore, never shag a bird you picked up at C.O.'s. You'll get the birdflu.

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here
Links