Saturday, October 22, 2005

Its me and JG and the cell on sunday

So I was at Kellys three sheets to the wind last night and JG comes up and says, "hey what are you doing on Sunday." I told him I would be studying and probably kicking around a can on the ground after droping my icecream cone. Then out of a spaceship from the windowsill he slow motion states, "wooould you like too gooo to the game on sundaaaaay, lowwweeer box reeeeeserve." Now I had already had a heart attack from the first part but then my heart turned into a caged coed on sparks with the second. I quickly retracted the studying thing and accepted his very very generous offer. After the that the jury was out and I was all of a sudden Jack Nicholson from Batman(wipe that smirk off your face). Its permanent now.

sidenote-JG is not jeff grand but an old friend from my childhood

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here
Links