Tuesday, August 23, 2005

being alone at a bar and I got euched

So I went to innertown last night to meet up with some people and I happened to get there too early. So I bought two pints for whoever shows up first. Then I started getting tired so I went to the bar and got a coke. As I was attempting to pay for the coke the waitress said, this ones on the house. Then I realized that I was that guy every bar hates who harasses patrons and sits alone guzzling bruisers. Fortunately Gary and Kelly came not a minute too late as I was sure to be pushing up daisies if the lone ranger caught me(complete with rope tie). Flash rewind 3 hours before and I'm playing euchre and one of the four went to get smokes as his partner tried to go it alone. The conditions of the exit were that you had to have an expression on your face given during the last play of the game. More importantly you're not allowed to smile or frown. Smokes guessed wrong as we had lost but we won the next one to even up. God I missed euchre, such a template for haphazard conversation.

STAAAAAAAAAR WARS is playing at grant park tonight. Thats right star wars sta sta sta star wars. sta sta sta star wars. sta sta sta wars.

sure to be everything I have ever hoped for. A new hope in world with none.

1 Comments:

Blogger one too many mornings said...

you should write a blog detailing emmett, brian, and me trying to teach you how to play at 4 in the morning.

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here
Links