Friday, August 19, 2005

a little jittery but otherwise healthy

I know when I knocked a garbage can over that I had too much coffee this morning. Sweet half day inaugurating my two weeks here with an outdoor bbbq. The extra B is for bbbq. but wha wha what... It feels like I've been schived in calcutta everytime I get the email with bad news from cooperstown. Softball and friday afternoons are as american as apple pie. Apple pie that has pbr as a sweet carmalized compote and sand-chickenbones as garnish.

The gubbanater declares fun and who am I to argue. This weekend should be a sweet thoroughsean getaway complete with swampy balls and 155-foot bonfires. We all walked into the woods that night but none of us came out the same. The woods had a way of enervating into our very life blood triggering an intoxicating buzz causing the ground to tremble in fright beneath our dirty splintered feet. We need a call from the great mollusk shell to bring peace to our minds. The air will become thin and we'll lose hold of our tremolo. Backwards falling flashbacks of a time when I went down hill on a tandem bike pushing 50mph. There goes the chain, who cares we got potential. Thats all we need in life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here
Links