Friday, July 08, 2005

50 ways to strut

I've just realized after 50 divided by 2 years that the absolute hands down, put your money on papas mustache in the fifth, jeffs' lock of week, I've sold everything I own but have an idea, fell off the bus and realized, shot my self in the foot with a mind bullet which bounced off my toe ring and I saw a reflection in the shininess that said fifty ways to leave your lover is the the best song to walk to. This is yet another praise to pip as he was way ahead of the curve doing this song karoake style at that castle place in Urbana(my minds losing information damn it). He just stood up there straight faced with only thing moving being his right foot keeping time until that is he set himself free. While I was walking yesterday I saw a woman with her underground shirt. This puzzled me and I thought did she wear this on accident this morning, is she wearing it to show support against terrorism, or does she have family that died. I couldn't tell and for some reason I needed to find out but didn't. Its just lost in my head now, an unsolved riddle that will spiral and spiral forever like helium balloon that never loses helium and stays in the air inches from my head. Bop Bop, I can't take it. Then I saw another guy on my floor this morning wearing a mind the gap shirt. What the front door! Didn't need that this morning, I'm trying wrap things up at work.

1 Comments:

Blogger SES said...

jeff, are you going to post on your trip? invent a travel blog, so where ever you go (in the immediate future and the not-so- distant future), we can get access to the jeff train!

I already bought my ten-ride, you better not force me to wait until you come home to hear stories.

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here
Links