Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Just as I was skipping on easy street the cement gave in.

It's quite interesting/enraging that you can fight a cold off for two weeks with zinc pills, ricolas, etc and blow it all to hell with one night of drinking. Maybe I've got a crappy immune system but it feels like the guys that are working in my nose to get rid of mucus get caught in the mess mid PST song and from there its like the part in the neverending story when the indians horse falls into the quick sand slowly(sad part which I hated when I was younger). The only cure to this is to up the zinc for my snipper and detox which we all know doesn't work. I think I've found the stem of my problem. Its a cyclical beating/healing of my body which never goes to completion on the healing end. Its like plans to build the new death star but some rebel jerk destroy all your plans. Meanwhile the independant contracters(thank you clerks) can't do their job and you have yourself a drowning pony.




In other news PST rocked last night and donned a new era for itself. Viva la Hummingbiird. I was itching for an encore but was left with a little latin love tune.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here
Links