Thursday, April 21, 2005

You have to stop XRTeasing me, its gone too far

I'm the fat kid on the playground with and undy grundy over my head and in the next state. I'm a four eyes who has a complex and feels like a tsetse fly now with glasses fit for my thousand eyes. A pile of shit has a thousand flies. I'm the kid with the funny last name who everyone makes fun of including the teacher. Justin Wang. Schwing. The laughter dies down a little bit. And then one kid goes schwing again in the corner of the room and boom riotous laughter again.

Now that I've setup what I view as analogous to my mental beating today I'll explain further. So I'm running from room to room this morning and what should I here but a little Wilco live in Madison. As noone in my lab listens to anything but the light I was a little perplexed. On second analysis it was XRT and they played not one live wilco songs but two. To follow that up they played "For your Love" by the yardbirds. At this point I was sitting pretty and I began to think to my self man I haven't heard such a sweet rock block on the radio in quite some time. I felt for a split second that I would write in to XRT and praise the DJ who manned the 1:30-2:30 slot and tell him:

I know I'm only one voice but I represent a voice of many frustrated young adults who want and outlet on the radio from the monday morning fart song and Howard Mancow polluting the airwaves. I mean Terri Hemmmorage may be a Rolling Stones aficionado but who cares, why don't you guys tap into a growing resource and money maker. I mean jesus christ the stupidy of puddle of mud and cradle filth drive me crazy not to mention Creed and Nickleback giving me a tumor in my brain. Please take this as a happy praise for the dj who had enough sense to go against the grain.
sincerely,
john Q public

About when I was going to sit down and write that another thing happened, a song came on that goes a little something like this: "you bring me everything but down." I felt to myself how ironic. Thanks XRT I won't give you the pleasure of another teaser. You're done. Its CDs for me. Until we get our own personal radio stations which shouldn't be to far away. We've replaced mainstream newssources with blogs lets move on to a live web broadcast. I know people do it(ie POOSE) but we should all do it with our own playlists. That would be the final turn of the knife in the man. Twist. Good thing we're using that vietnam knife with the zigzag pokey teeth.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bishai said...

I hear you. Sign me up for some schnei-tastic playlists when they hit those internet airwaves. Radio in LA blows, by the way. There's too many competing stations or something so it's static city all the time. Bogus.

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here
Links