Tuesday, April 26, 2005

It turns out pizza does taste good with beer-life lesson #279

It turns out I've been living at the culinary bustop for these past 11 beer drinking years. Its always been pizza and a coke. Even in italy it was pizza and a coka. The flavor synapse in my brain finally fired last night and the golden girl I was drinking created a delicious waterslide for the mushrooms, cheese, bread, and sauce that went slip sliding down my throat doing a little shaq backboard slap on my epiglotus saying, "kazzzzzam thats good." It feels like I'm finally in that part of SNL monologue when Tom Hanks is in the 5-timers club. Come this way you don't have to drink that carmelly crap. I'm sold and I'm never going back. Next culinary stop is sushi but that might be a bigger fish to fry.

As for the weekend the 90's party was a blast and highlights included seeing waynes world, dumb and dumber and bulls/lakers highlights on three televisions, an NBAJAM station, as well as a patio kicking soundgarden and Nirvana amidst flannel-wearing, grunge rocking, apathites.

2 Comments:

Blogger kit said...

Hey, I say go with the spicy maki rolls (tuna/salmon combo+wasabi=HOT). It's nothing different then eating out an angry little asian.

4:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Schneids, I've had a similar series of flavor epiphanies over the last year:

gum and whiskey
gum and beer
gum and black coffee

Try sushi first.

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here
Links