Tuesday, March 29, 2005

wah wah wah schmidlap's the name and I declare this party awesome

The party was a smashing success and was a throwback to the days of planning partys at 309 E Healey and bringing in giant snocone machines and bags of cotton candy. I guess its a little conceited to call your own party awesome but watcha gonna do Bout It. Everything went off without a hitch except for the surprise part. In the words of the boss, I would have been there on time to warn everyone but I had to dress and feed people at my place. Ole Nick and his 14 person indie wicker park stroller. From that low point the party progressed into the perfect balance of intellectual conversation and mind numbing booze.

Magical moments include:

-Will being wrapped like a mummy and for some reason still smoking a cigarette(whoosh-human torch denied bank loan).

-long jump rope competitions with pearls in which we got bryce kelly and gary all jumping to the same uncoordinated beat.

-planned and understood schneider music takeover with an entire beatles album and everyone screaming the lyrics. I guess that equals success for musical coup. In the words of Dan, "hey the room was cleared out, it needed a little motivation."

-Long walk to flash taco to get a taco salad, eat two bites feel sick and taxi it home. While riding after I said Fullerton and Western the cabby continued to go south down Damen to which I was like where's the beef. I guess in my slurred state he thought I said Fulton. Me, misunderstood, preposterous.



Thanks for everyone the came and boo-urns to everyone who didn't

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry I couldn't make it dude. I had shit to do or something. No, I was a travelling. Sorry Laurel! Wait... does she read this thing?

8:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear jeff, i guess seeing your old friend pat didn't make the highlight list. thats okay. i guess its finally time for me to throw out that atari we bought and also the little lego man you made while we listened to surf wax america.

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here
Links