Monday, January 24, 2005

Is the clock going to stop!?

I was talking to Kit and Nat on Saturday night and was expressing my hope for a repeat of Saturday afternoon. Some sort of groundhog day repeat bizarro world would have been great. Some times a day is so right on that it invades all of your thoughts. Here is how it goes.

wake up around 11:30
orange cinnamon rolls and orange juice-12:00
mimosas-12:30
Lunchies 2(frodo favorite)-1:00
Snow trek-2:00
Outside Providance-3:00
Kadichers-7:00

Maybe it was wearing sweatpants all day or the cooks, but I haven't had a mind unwinder like that in a long while. It creates a yearning like none other but really makes you happy that although life can be stressful sometimes, there are also bubbles of perfection fizzing awaiting you in your next mimosa inspired afternoon. Sunday came like a shovel in the face and pop back into reality. Arrested Developement couldn't even bring me back to even what with its mediocre performance.

Fill in the blanks of life when you decide that your not in the right place. No one else is going to. Thats what the last two months have taught me. I wish I knew sooner but I guess that goes with everything in life.

1 Comments:

Blogger one too many mornings said...

blank...blank...girl...blank...blank

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here
Links