Thursday, January 04, 2007

screw YOU clerks TWO

Yep. I officially have a worst movie I've seen. What with the go-carting and slowdancing on rooftops. Or the clincher, the I love you in a heterosexual way finale. Absolutely not a single redeeming value. I've always dibbledabbled in and out of hating movies. Never this too extreme though. For example I hated congo cause of the stupid looking robot monkeys(before CGI, still running on Duracell). I asked Pip to tell me his worst movie and he hated water boy because of all the medulla omblogata and the "don't you say Gatorade is better!". And a kid in my physics class senior year, steve pesheckas, said he hated phantom menace cause they didn't use the force enough. Only to open a door with a rock. I dare anyone to tell me their worst movie ever and why. 5 points for each one(one per person).

4 Comments:

Blogger the homunculus said...

what about the silence of the lambs dancing? that was hilarious!

my most hated movie... dirty dancing II: havana nights.

10:53 AM  
Blogger thealphafelines said...

John Tucker Must Die- a teen movie letdown, how is this possible?

-kb

1:05 PM  
Blogger Will said...

This movie 'Toys in the Attic' that Mora made me watch one time. Truly terrible.

2:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Exorcist III: Thanks mayor quimby.

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here
Links