Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Holy crap a new species of smoky honeyeater bird



Thats got to be one of the best species names ever. I just finished a midterm this afternoon which means I am going to start showering, going to the bathroom regularly, and looking up when I walk. I have been slam bammed thankyou mammed(may be sexist but David Bowie is both female and male so I'll allow it) for the past 2 weeks which is why I've been living on the moon. Played loaded questions with my folks. Be it as it may a much tamer version of the one played in the bowels of Mauras lakehouse roundtable(blessed be it) it was still good fun. It was funny when my parents both thought of a toy they'd like to throw against the wall being a specific fischer price choo choo charlie record train dan had something like 25 years ago.

My drummer officially ran away from me. Could it be the flower costumes, the music, or my stank I'll never know. It was a good time while it lasted and was a good opportunity to get to know the youngest Dahl outside of playing with an atari system pat and I bought at swap-o-rama around 10 years ago. I believe Pat, Matt, and I licked Indiana Jones that day and moved right on to star wars. The band is not dissolved and even better I have a new recruit that I'll bring out of the woodwork one of these days.

I gave up soda-pop for new years and have been true to my word since Jan one. If only I resolved to stop biting my nails then I'd really have something to cheer about. I'll just add that one on. If only I was brought up in the voss family and had iodine on my fingers so I wouldn't bite them. Man does Nick have great cuticals. Alright might as well go out on top yowzacko. Can't now got zackie in my brain. I'll put a little tazackie on my gyro right before I go to the land of yazacki to visit roy all the while replicating cells using Ozacki fragments. TOPS!

1 Comments:

Blogger kit said...

Look Lisa, it says you Choo Choo Choose me! Great Smokey HoneyEater, sounds like me on a friday night. The south awaits you!

k.e.

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here
Links