Friday, September 16, 2005

I'm regular

I've got my self into a new rhythm with posts and it is wonderfully weekly. Regularity is stressed in almost every aspect of life from the fibrin commercial with the same three guys walking into the stalls everyday to AAA guaranteeing nothing unexpected on the road. There are many layers at work here and each and every person can be pyschoanalyzed due to repetetive comments(I'm alive!) to dirty posts which I can't quite look at work ie a dirty sinbad the sailor hijacking Will's caboose(thanks T-bone). In any case thats all thats on my mind at the present hinting at an uneasy amount of free time and low stress levels. Its like I'm at the eye of the tornado after the last two years of painstaking research. I got in and now I see cows floating around peacefully dipping in and out of the spiral. I guess its time to jump back in but I built a little house here you see. Its what I like to think of as an alterego as close as I can think of as one without going completely cookoo bananas. An alterego really isn't much different than a mood and I think its caught a lot of bad press what with the whole jeckyl and hyde thing. Did society create this story as a reaction to what happens when you astray from normality. Quit being regular for god sake, wear an antenna on your head, put roller skates on your hands, anything that gets your mind away from your mind. It'll make you feel better I promise even if its a bit bingy purgy.

1 Comments:

Blogger SES said...

can you build me a house in the spinning tornado?

My cubicle neighbor said I have to start living in chaos, since "that's what sales is all about" and well, if you're building houses there...it might make my new transition to regularsville easier, since I've lived for so long in rollerskatesonhandstown.

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here
Links