Wednesday, June 01, 2005

If he walks like a duck...

Today I saw an 8 year old kid with a shirt that said "detention club." Sure enough his mom was chasing behind him yelling, "you're in big trouble mister." But which came first the t-shirt or the tude. When I was a senior in highschool my friends and I wore our shirts that said Seniors: I love my attitude problem. We also wore size 17 1988 nike airs and collected ploids out of the garbage at lunchtime. WE had grand visions of getting a giant bubble chair for calculus. Good fun.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

but loony hernandez lost all the ploids. :(

10:01 AM  
Blogger Sprague said...

ploid? gum chair? you lost me

11:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't forget you also had a circular table and themed lunch days...at least I know Rudy was part of this bc our table was directly across from yours, and having a "personal" table was a sign of clout in the LT caf.
PS if you can't tell, I'm still on Europe time, can't sleep and still drunk from suburban outing at Kenny's! I'll probably visit all the blogs before going back to bed

4:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh wait sorry, that was me, sarah, I don't have a blogger id

4:52 AM  
Blogger Jeff Schneider said...

remember when Kevin put a piece of lettuce on dacia. I suggested that and it started a huge lunchroom fight betweeen wheelchair beau and kevin. I felt a little awkward about that one. Still a funny scene from can't hardly wait for ten things I hate about american pie.

8:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll never forget the davis v. fun boys feuds, culminating with the dumping of old christmas trees on the davis' porch. I think auntie was so shocked and appalled she could barely drink her margarita. once though, I helped out in dumping trash on Kevin's lawn..easy target, so close to Dacia's. I kind of wish Beau still had that Rascal.

from Sarah!

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here
Links