Friday, May 20, 2005

feeling like Nash right about now

So I saw Star Wars Revenge of Sith last night and I was one of two things or both:

1.)desperate for resolution after two shotty attempts
2.)Quite impressed and feeling good about the ending to the prequel.

Now I know the two are correlating right now but I don't want anyone to burst my bubble, it will go right there in my imaginary world of big brother and a fake college roomy-oozy coozy. I do have one solid compliment that no shrink can take away from and that is it made me shriek "A NEW HOPE." I think George Lucas took the team to TGIF and told them to take his cahoneys and their cahoneys and finally slam dunk this thing. Not just a tip dump but a glass shattering shazam dunk. Aside from this being my nerdiest post ever I think I'll continue. I had some theories about why the first two weren't as good. As a side note none of this has been researched and is all mere speculation. I have a little thought in the back of my head tells me that Lucas invited all the same people from the first one back to help with this new one and if Bob Dylan has taught me anything it is that aging sadly takes magic away(60 min interview where he finally takes the media seriously only to tell them he can't write magical lyrics anymore leading me to believe that minds and current culture must work in a synergistic way in order to make a difference on society-no duh). My only point is that with all the amazing advancements in technology we have really gone past believable scenes. Its like staring at the clouds and knowing the shapes aren't real but man they look like it.

We arrived at the theatre and took up a whole row per usual(eat it pip). We even had K2B2 and G3P0 on the end of the row for security. Highlights include General Voss putting his swimming cap on doing a couple of stretches and then diving head first into a bucket of popcorn the size of those wooden buckets in clone wars that Amidala was trapped in.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

why am i being told to eat like that?

-pip

7:03 PM  
Blogger Jeff Schneider said...

I just remember you biting kits head off for saying per usual. I find it a pretty funny way of saying things. Also I was just testing your internet reflexes. Even better than master yoda.

7:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure it's clear as day now to pip why you told him to eat like that.

11:12 AM  
Blogger one too many mornings said...

you eat like this now.. like this..

12:12 PM  
Blogger Jeff Schneider said...

alright I messed up the comment you hate. Its "pert near"

From the dialouge found here:

http://schneids.blogspot.com/2004/12/its-end-of-era.html#comments

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here
Links