Monday, April 11, 2005

Back to Back Nightmares

Nightmare #1
I fall into a pool of water with another chum and there starts a shark attack. Gary is one of the sharks but he doesn't hurt me.

Nightmare #2
I am in an airplane and all of a sudden the weather turns terrible and a bolt of lightening hits our plane killing all the power(but somehow only shocking us, stupid mind in dreams) and the pilot is able to land the plane in the practice fields behind LT South.

Lots of outdoor activities this weekend. On Saturday Kaitlin,Nick, and I biked down to the lake and visited Sarah at their work. Some might have said I was third bicycle wheel to this party but that was theme of the day after having sedimenty cafe in the morning at Kaitlins. We biked down the lakefront and went under the underpasses to end up on Michigan Ave. Man is it fun to sing in those tunnels. We popped out and I saw two girls sharing one i-pod to which I had to respond, "two girls one i-pod, now I've seen everything." We stopped by to pick up Sarah at Urban and knowing that it wouldn't be an inandout thing, Nick and I rested our legs at a urban hipster station complete with throw pillows and a heavy metal chicks/rodies book. After waiting a little bit Nick and I stopped in the American Apparel to read the articles of course and there were girls harassing us with swimsuits on the outside of their clothes. Alligators with sunglasses! Had a pitstop at the Matchbox to which Sarah and Kaitlin ordered two Tom Collins. Poor Tommy Too Cool for School. Nick had a gin and tonica and I had a bruiser. Would've been nice to have an outdoor coctail but they were playing Neil Young inside so I was happy.

The beach was nice on sunday and although noone actually went in the water, the mindset was there that maybe it might get nice enough soon to jump in. Had a few porch beers at the big D head quarters and learned of a oldies vs newbies softball game. How the hell am I supposed to get anything done this week knowing this game is in the near future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here
Links