Friday, April 08, 2005

PART hard

That ones for you donnie and I almost lost it thinking of you at work at 4:30pm and counting down the seconds til you leave all the while having chicken dance bobbing around your head. I feel for you. We've all got our poisons as dan has "I just died in your arms tonight" I've been exposed to too many UV rays from the light FM and I've got a case, "I can feel breathing I can feel you I can feel da da da high note" We've all got carry each other along. Guns in the cavalry the heart of a man, a knight without armor in a savageland. Gordy gordy gordy. I could have dodged it. Skin it skin it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeff said...

Sic balls, chopper

9:20 PM  
Blogger kit said...

Must've been something she said.

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here
Links