Monday, February 14, 2005

Sunday Mind Melt-Free.99

As GP and I scratched our brains with handrakes, we were totally boggled by the idea of loosing an entire night of work. In November we had spent an entire night working out the picks and humbars of a couple Darling tracks and apparently they vanished off of GPs computer. I remember our mutual mind crunch lucidly as I kind of crashed down into a seat and said holy smokes this might require another bud heavy. In any case we managed to find what we needed amidst each others standard Sunday ramblings.

GP-Sorry ahead of time but I'm kinda crazy today(after third lap around laptop).

JS-3 steps in each direction of Gary's living room looking for a guitar to play on all the while gazing at the broken mini guitar hanging next to the ceiling and contemplating scaling the cd wall. Next thing out of my mouth, do you need another beatle bugler action figure, they have one at the brown elephant.

Chair-has a piece of paper on it with directions for the next day

All in all it was entertaining and relaxing. I had a good conversation with Gary about how entering people into your band/work incorporates them into your life. Its the sad truth that although the friendship won't absolutely go away, everyday hangout is seriously slashed unless compelled to due to forward mind progression. In other words, friendship slashed due to laziness of the mind and weekly routine. Its a sorry, sick, sad part of life that has happened to me about once a year since high-school. Its kind of like the new lineup for the Illa-NOISE. Just when I was getting used to Brian Cook's goofy ears, I don't see him anymore and now he's out doing oops with Kobe. Now I'm having lunch with Ingram and giving Lake Powell a tour of the grand canyon. But who knows how long that will last.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT!!!!!?????

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here
Links