Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Hey that just blew down the 3 little pigs house

As I was driving in this morning I saw leaves scurrying across the street like mice but as soon as they were 3/4 across they started to swirl into a tornado in front of my car. I like it when its windy but it takes a toll on your hands when you're carrying in a dessert.

Like a song the day will end eventually.

Last night there was a fine shindig at steph's place in wheeeeeeeeeeling. Kudos to the chef's because the food was fantastic as well as the finest merlot. That reminds me of the time kit chugged a whole bottle of wine in the bathroom of the hockeygame. Its all your fault its all your fault its all your fault. Not Kit's but the goalie's. Anywho dinner took place in the living room to the sensual sounds of garden state and the stereo(if you have a moment to spend with me) ala two card tables. It really felt like making seating choices for Le Pip although it is always random how those things work out. I have to say that yishai saying that our old italian exchange group friend masha went through the swan and is now beautiful was one of the funniest things I've heard in a while. Funny and up to date with pop culture. As for this weekend, its just turkeys,blackouts,and preparing for our 5 shows in two weeks.

Lights are only as bright as your eyes let them be. Before you fall into the side of your mind focus on the word that made you who you are. Listen to the whisper and pull the lever that turns the staircase in your brain into a slide. Before you reach the bottom concentrate on a day when you decided to laugh instead of feeling sorry for your self. Because that is the day when you've won.

2 Comments:

Blogger one too many mornings said...

your lyrics or someone else's?

10:02 AM  
Blogger Jeff Schneider said...

I am next to the bushes and Greg Brady is feeding me lines.

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here
Links