Wednesday, November 10, 2004


The muffin lady is finally busted. There is an extra long article in this weeks reader that goes into the whole life of infamous pot-brownie lady as she was known around the innertown. I remember one time I accidentally got in her way and she told me "watch where your walking, now get out of my way!" The story is heartfelt and I begin to feel sorry for the brownie lady after learning of multiple jail sentences and having to wipe with a toothbrush due to bleeding hemorrhoids and terrible regularity issues. All she wanted was to open a store front bakery and that fell through so now she is in jail at 58 with no money and no direction. The article starts out like an onion article but quickly gets sad with the examples of terrible mistakes made along the way. If you're out and about I suggest picking up a copy. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here
Links