Friday, November 05, 2004

Building a nest in the mushroom cloud

I needed some time to breathe. I think everyone has voiced there utter desperation over the internets so I've decided to leave mine out. If you need any reasons not to get to extreme, micheal moore will soothe your apathetic soul(wilson picket this song is for you and Wilson Alvarez how about a slider, but let us not forget the beloved Woodrow Wilson to you a blow a cigar smoke ring with a bayonet through the middle). I'm not sure if soothe is the right word, maybe stunned into a state of comfortable indifference.

I asked me pops on wednesday morning if he had the U-haul ready with a 2-piece luggage plus your guitar max per person and he said we're staying. Then I was wondering if mom was building a brick fort in the backyard for hiding me and Juli from the draft. Working diligently with overalls on much like when Monti attempted to trap Homer in his mausoleum. I would say not that extreme but I don't think I will.

In a happier note the weakerthans were better than I thought they would be. Although they have a simple formula they played every song I wanted to here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here
Links