Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Man we should have had a 007 party



Check out the picture inside of picture feature on this poloroid. Thats from the end of freshman year





points to anyone who can tell what gary's eating and falling in love with at the same time.

It was really great seeing everyone out and thanks for those who brought such delicious appeteasers(oh by the way I have someone's owl plate(kelly I assume) as well as someone's WTTW handbag(with gloves inside))
The party was a gas until 12:30 hit and I'm assuming people were in search of a bigger dance floor full of single gilmore girls and wonder boys. Thats alright I now have a fridge full of Old Styles. Tons and tons of old styles. No room for ketchup or orange juice. I don't mind, this may take some work but I'll take back my fridge.
With that in mind I passed my final core class and will be proposing my thesis for the next five years this june. I'm leaning towards post-translational modifications during viral entry in the gut but I'm not sure yet. Its funny how everything banks on one thing working out. For example if I don't get someone to rent my condo then I'll be strectched thin on the morgage payments. In addition if I don't pass my proposal, Poland may not be some enjoyable knowing that I'm out of my PhD without the D.

5 Comments:

Blogger Bishai said...

"Rum Ball." ten points go to Annie

8:07 AM  
Blogger Jeff Schneider said...

I'm both amazed and horrified. I'm horrimazed.

8:50 AM  
Blogger thealphafelines said...

the plate gloves and wttw bag are mine.

gary or I will come by to grab them later this week.

10:41 AM  
Blogger kit said...

You truly are the king of kings...Many thanks once again for the hospitality and the great times. Tell laureline I haven't eaten that good in years.

8:35 AM  
Blogger the homunculus said...

great seeing you jeff. don't worry about the viral injection in the gut butt stuff... the PhD is only 10% inspiration. The rest is masturbation, ejaculation, and defecation.

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here
Links