Wednesday, September 27, 2006

one year after Lee turned 34

Its strange to think about but exactly one year ago today(kind of like a previous blog entry) I rode my tandem bike to the northsider. I locked up and toasted Lee a happy birthday. This year I did the exact same thing. Kelly was talking to Gary about a nonsexual crush she had at work and then gary said that if he'd mention a non-sexual crush Kelly would be pissed. I eased the whole thing over by mentioning that crushes are like sperm that don't reach the egg of love. They're there but they are not part of your life.

In other news we are playing with norfolk and western in november. They rule and I'm super excited.

2 Comments:

Blogger annie said...

jeffer, bless your heart!

btw--how was the movie last night?

6:53 AM  
Blogger SES said...

"crushes are like sperm that don't reach the egg of love"--that is the best jeff creation I've heard in a while!

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here
Links