Monday, September 18, 2006

Out of the barracks

So my month long obsession with alzheimer's disease came to a close this morning when I passed my qualifying exam, unconditionally. That means I'm officially a candidate for the PhD program. I've been hiding for a while here and will emerge finally for a BOB Inn. Bob Inn is located at 2555 W Fullerton and is at Rockwell and Fullerton. Bob Inn is kind of like Champaign's tumble inn only without the weeds and tri-D's. I'll be there from about 10 to close if anyone is interested in either a night cap or a bender(choice is yours). Everyone and anyone is welcome as I've been away out to sea for too long and I have a kings thirst for the brew that thee may bring to thus.

4 Comments:

Blogger annie said...

jeff, i am sooo happy for you!!! congratulations! i knew you could do it! yippee!!! way to go!

2:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey congrats buddy. I'd come but I live in the 'burbs but not for too much longer! Hooray!

9:06 AM  
Blogger kit said...

Good job fellow grad schooler. Did they teach you the secret PhD handshake? Beats out those stupid engineering rings anyday...

1:32 PM  
Blogger SES said...

way to go Jeff! that's great news. sorry I missed the night cap/bender...hope to see you out soon

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here
Links