Thursday, August 31, 2006

dangly eyes



I found this one from new years at robbies. I think it might be dan and geoff but I'm not sure. Haven't come up for water in a while as I'm in the midst of qualifying exams. I'm taking a break this weekend though to record and hangout with kit and natalie. We lost in softball again even though I got a 3 run homer in the last inning. Kudos to Lee for going 4/4 and Jason for the dinger. The sox blew it today in the tenth but at least they're a half game ahead of the twinkies in the wild card. Been obsessing on bird on a wire by rogue wave and may even break out of hibernation to see them at logan square next week. A little study break anyone?

1 Comments:

Blogger annie said...

you have got to hear "eyes" by rw. the link to download the song is posted on my blog (the post entitled, "'eyes' by rogue wave"). i think i'd like to go to the show, but i'll let you know tonight or tomorrow for sure.

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here
Links