Wednesday, July 26, 2006

exactly one year ago today

I was running around poland Here is a gem to help ring in the nestalgia:


Thanks Mo for the comment. The hansle and gretle reference was unique and I especially like the early morning reflection style of writing. As if before the day has its way. Keep commenting, you've got an interesting perspective on life.


As for me I've been keeping busy with friends, darling, and qualifying exams for grad school. I've even added a new song to the myspace page. Softball season is in high gear and the sox got swept by the twins. I noticed a boogar on the wall above the urinal today that looked like a bug and it scared me that someone would pick and pee. I've seen the drive and pick followed by comsumption but this is pretty gross to document.

At work I went out for dollar milkshakes at the union and was a madhouse as usual. I sat in line for about 20 minutes and finally got to the front of the line when this spray-pink hair job asked me how long the wait was. My friend Adam said 80minutes to which the guy replied,"You're cute, I have 15 kids I'm watching over right now." At that moment I was glad I wasn't that guy, I had trouble enough picking a banana shake with sprinkles, whipcream, and a marecheno cherry. Not to forget a few nilla wafer cookies. That was a nice perk to the afternoon today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here
Links