Friday, April 08, 2005

Vitamin D!!!!!

Wow, sunlight really gets you going. They should sell it with alcohol included and put sparks out of business once and for all. Sorry Jason and Gary I know you guys like getting hopped up on sparks and then hitting people all night and shaking/gyrating through the morning. There's got to be a better way.
Thanks to everyone who came out last night, it was one of the best showings yet. On to bigger and better things, PST is playing tonight at the Sub-T and it won't be a teaser so come out. Today I'm getting soul food for lunch with my broheim who just got into Northwestern by the way. Cue cheers. This is all tinged with a hint of melancholy as this brings forth and end of an era. Similar to when my semester in Italy was over and Erich,Yishai,and I stopped living in Via Formaggi so is the schneider brother invasion of U of C. More importantly and sadly this will be the last year of softball. Ah softball, memories of JC making clutch hits in the final game of the season, Marielle with shoestring catches in rightfield, D-heimer homers in the UofC field(whoa that ones way over there heads, neock with his aquasocks(I thought they looked pretty sweet on the field), and let us not forget our bench vegetables bock choi and broccoli(jason/jeff). We're talking softball, Friday afternoons with the drive's vinyl fridays and afternoon beers with the vitamin D kicking. I think I'm getting myself overexcited as the first game is May 13th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here
Links